Rekindling the Fire!
The Mullum Market is under new management. We are seeking new stallholders as part of our project to bring a stack more buzz to the market.
For bookings at specific markets call the office and leave a message (02-6684-3370).
If you would like to ask questions please send Sarah an email.
We do not accept new casual stalls that sell hot food or imported jewelry or imported clothing without prior permission. Please Email Sarah to discuss this.
Casual stallholders need to arrive by 7:15am to be allocated a site. Please bring the following:
- $30 stall fee for 3m x 3m
- $45 stall fee for 6m x 3m
- Proof of public liability insurance
- A business card or contact details and simple explanation of your products and/or business
To interested stallholders, we will also be offering ‘permanent’ stalls. These will be offered to select stalls that match our values and sell unique, high-quality goods with a relaxed and friendly vibe. Priority will be given to stalls run by local residents and stalls selling locally-made goods, but these are NOT pre-conditions.
Please remember the Mullumbimby Market has a No dog policy.
Where it’s at: (Click on the map and have a look around!)
- Casual: Call 02-6684-3370 to book each month.
- Permanent: Available to select stalls; local & hand-made goods prioritised. Same spot every month. No booking required. Status can be granted AND revoked at the discretion of Management.