We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time. This Policy is in addition to and should be read in conjunction with the Mullum Market’s Terms and Conditions (Terms) any other terms and conditions displayed on Mullum Market. We do not make any representations about third party web sites that may be linked to Mullum Market’s.
We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to Mullum Market’s, in particular information that is capable of identifying an individual (Personal Information). This Policy governs the manner in which your Personal Information obtained through Mullum Market’s will be dealt with. This Policy will be reviewed periodically so that you are updated on any changes. We welcome your comments and feedback.
Unless otherwise defined in this Policy all Capitalised terms used herein have the same meaning those used in the Terms.
1. Personal Information about visitors to Our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, We may need to collect information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is Our intention that this Policy will protect your Personal Information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of information
2. Personal Information that visitors submit to Mullum Market’s is used and disclosed for:
a. the purpose for which it is submitted;
b. any secondary purpose related to primary purpose in clause 2.a above;
c. purposes where it can be reasonably inferred from the circumstances that you consent to your Personal Information being used (implied consent). For example, your consent will be implied for Us to use and disclose your information to inform you of products and services that We believe may interest you. However, your implied consent for Us to do this can be withdrawn at any time by telling Us; and
d. any purpose disclosed in this Policy, the Terms, on Mullum Market or at the time of collection.
3. Copies of correspondence sent from Mullum Market’s that may contain Personal Information are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on Members
4. As part of the Account registration process, We collect Personal Information about you in order for you to take full advantage of Mullum Market’s. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to Us as detailed below.
5. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, street address, Billing Information and an election to receive updates, promotional material and other information from Us. You may access this information at any time by accessing the Site and logging in to your Account.
6. We collect and store all Billing Information supplied by Registered Users and Unregistered Users to Mullum Market’s in connection with Transactions.
7. You acknowledge and consent to Our use and disclosure of Billing Information submitted to Mullum Market’s:
a. to validate the payment for a Transaction made through Mullum Market’s and the identity of the user completing a Transaction;
b. to process and complete Transactions and deliver Products and Services to users;
c. for website and user analysis, forecasting and business planning; and
d. for marketing and promotion of products and services to users.
8. All Billing Information collected in connection with Transactions made through Mullum Market’s is retained for the minimum period required by law at the expiration of which, all copies of Billing Information of Unregistered Users under Our control are deleted or destroyed unless We otherwise require such information for the purposes set out in clause 7.
9. We may disclose your Personal Information in circumstances where:
a. you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted;
b. it can be reasonably inferred from the circumstances that you consent to your Personal Information being disclosed (implied consent as per clause 2.c);
c. we have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with Our rights or property, users (including Registered Users and Unregistered Users) or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
d. We believe in good faith that the law requires Our disclosure of your Personal Information; and
e. We have engaged third parties to provide you Content, Products or Services on and disclosure of your Personal Information to those third parties is required to meet your request for Content, Products or Services.
10. We may use your Personal Information to offer you Products and Services We believe may interest you, but We will not do so if you tell Us not to.
11. We won’t sell your Personal Information to other organisations. We may exchange your Personal Information between companies within Our corporate group to continue to provide Mullum Market to you.
12. If you don’t want to receive marketing offers from Us, please tell us by calling or writing to Us at the details set out in clause 21. We will act promptly on your request.
13. We will ensure each electronic message We send (e.g. by e-mail, SMS, MMS or online instant message) includes a method that enables you to tell Us you do not want to receive future electronic marketing material.
14. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Personal Information submitted to Mullum Market and We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and you acknowledge and accept this risk when accessing and using Mullum Market.
15. We will endeavour to take all reasonable commercial steps to protect Personal Information you provide Us in relation to your use of Mullum Market and ensure its security on Our systems.
16. Our employees and any third parties who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any Personal Information held by Us. However, We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage which is directly or indirectly cause by unauthorised access to your Personal Information.
Collecting information from Mullum Market’s users
17. IP addresses
Our web servers store the IP address of users that access and use Mullum Market. We use IP addresses to assist the diagnosis of problems, website security or support issues with Mullum Market and to analyse the usage and traffic of Mullum Market.
18. Cookies and Applets
Access to your information
19. We will endeavour to take all commercially reasonable steps to secure any information submitted to Mullum Market’s about you and keep this information accurate and current. If at any time you discover that information held by Us about you is incorrect you may contact Us to update that information.
Links to other sites
20. Mullum Market may link to websites operated by third parties. These third party sites are not under Our control and we do not accept any responsibility for the conduct or operation of third party websites. Before disclosing information on any other website you should examine the terms and conditions and Policy of that website.
Problems or questions
21. Your problems and questions relating to Mullum Market’s, this Policy and Our Terms are important to Us. If you have any queries or complaints which relate to Mullum Market’s please contact: